With the aggressive, race-bred style of the Holley GM LS Modular Hi-Ram Intake Manifold there is no hiding what you intend to do! This cast aluminum intake has been designed to be an alternative budget-minded solution to fabricated sheet-metal intakes on extreme performance engines. Intended for use where hood clearance is not a factor this intake features straight 6-1/2” long runners with an overall height of just over 11” to produce max power on naturally aspirated or forced induction engines using high flowing cylinder heads at 7,000 to 8,000 RPM! With a modular base design that allows you to use carbureted or EFI systems and choose or fabricate your choice of top plates the Hi-Ram LS intake is perfect for any LS powered drag race, muscle car, marine, off-road, sandrail, pulling truck or street-rod application!
- Height (Carbureted or EFI, 2x4V Top Mount & Blank) – 11.08” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block
- Base Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height – 8.42” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block
- Port Size – 2.49” Height x 1.21” Wide
- Mounting Flange Gasket Type – Standard Molded O-Ring
- Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord
- Runner Length – 6.50”, As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area – Tapered 4.25” to 2.77”
- EFI fuel rails are machined for -8AN O-ring Fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi-Ram kits