Ready to launch your career? We are always looking for automotive enthusiasts that are as passionate about racing as we are. We are a group of motivated and driven individuals that are focused on creating exceptional customer experiences by delivering the highest quality workmanship possible. Think you’d be a good fit for our team?
Sales / Customer Service
GPI’s Sales / Customer Service Associates are the face and voice of GPI to our online and in-store customers. You are responsible for driving sales through superior customer service by exceeding customer expectations and providing an honest, knowledgeable, and authentic customer service experience.
A GPI Technician must be a self-driven hardworking individual. The ideal candidate will have proficiency in the performance automotive space as well as the ability to work efficiently and effectively, to enhance the performance of the business as a whole.
Shipping and Receiving Specialist
A GPI Shipping and Receiving Specialist will be responsible for:
- Maintaining day to day receiving and warehousing operations
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with inventory system
- Receive and track shipments
- Prepare all orders for shipment
- Box, wrap and pack the merchandise following relevant procedures and standards
- Handle customer issues related to fulfillment from our online business
- Monitoring invoices, accounting and financial processes and financial performance reporting