GPI – LS1 Cam Kit for C5 Corvette / 4th Gen Camaro & Trans Am
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings(3 customer reviews)
Varies Based on Options
Looking to upgrade the camshaft in your 1997-2004 Corvette C5 (LS1 / LS6 / 3 Bolt), and want all the essential components to complete the install?
- 1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1998-2002 Chevrolet Camaro / Pontiac Trans Am
Frequently Purchased Together
Add a review
GPI - LS1 Cam Kit for C5 Corvette / 4th Gen Camaro & Trans Am
* Review is required
* Name is required
* Email is required
Add photos or video to your review
Questions & Answers (12)
Customer questions & answers
2002 ls1 ws6 with 215 afr heads,92mm fast throttle body,92 mm fast intake,headers,4k circle d converter, running a. 230/236 112lsa cam what ss? Cam do u suggest full e85 42 pound injector with 445 walbro pump
- i have a ls1 gto and plan on trying to make a mid 10s car out of it with nitrous what cam would you recommend
- Will the SS3 cam be good for a 6 speed
Q Will the SS3 cam be good for a 6 speed answer nowAsked by Robert on August 4, 2022 11:01 pmA Yes that should be fine, but if still stock cathedral port heads with stock valve size I wouldn't go bigger than ss2
Hi,I have a 99 c5 corvette that I am looking for a cam kit. It I'd an automatic with 273 gears. It has headers,full exhaust minus the cats and a vararam cold air intake. I daily drive it and I am looking for a bit more power and idle.
- 2001 C5 Auto. I already have a 3400 yank, longtubes, and 3.42 differential swap. Also currently running a 150 shot. I daily the car so drivability is important. I plan on using some 243’s I have and a mild cam so I’m guessing the ss3? I will also replace the HB and oil pump. Would I be able to still spray a 100 shot or more with the H/C swap safely?
- I bought an LS1 auto vette c5 1998 Looking to have it for a weekend runner maybe daily once the temp is warmer outside. Do you recommended the SS1 cam, and will I need a stall for this setup ? The cars stock , I was gonna buy the SS1 cam kit and some long tubes with it.
- Hi I have a c5 corvette 2000 what cam would be the best one for it I just want my car to be faster
Q Hi I have a c5 corvette 2000 what cam would be the best one for it I just want my car to be faster answer nowAsked by David on May 19, 2021 1:09 amA Our most popular cam is the SS3, however if you want something to make more power and Tq and keep your stock torque converter the go with the SS1
Hello I have a stock 2004 Z06 and would like a complete package that'll give my LS6 some extra punch. I'll be getting long tube headers, keep exhaust and intake. What do recommend for street? Thanks
- I was recommended to you by someone off a FB LS page. . I have a 65 Impala I will be putting a 6.0 /4l60 out of a 2001 Denali with 140k on it. I want a good sound, that has some decent road manners. It will not be a daily driver or a race car. Just good cruising fun, with the option of hitting the freeway to drive to another state of so wanted.. I have the 500hp, FiTech Ultimate FI kit, Holley acc. bracket kit, Holley 302-1 pan. I want a good cam kit. The car is about 3800lbs. I am not sure of the rear gears, but they feel to be in the 410ish range. BTR recommended their stage 2 non- truck kit, with a 2800 stall. I am new to the LS world and need some good advice. Thanks in advance Jeff
Q I was recommended to you by someone off a FB LS page. . I have a 65 Impala I will be putting a 6....... Read more answer nowAsked by Jeff B on November 22, 2020 2:47 pmA With the non-truck cam you will make more power, they are correct it will require 2800-3000 stall for the STG2, same with ours as well. We offer STG2 cam kit for the 6.0 as well.
What would you recommend for a upgrade for a 1999 corvette , I still want it to be a daily driver
The car is stock
I live in New Zealand so do you deliver to overseas
Q Hi What would you recommend for a upgrade for a 1999 corvette , I still want it to be a daily dri...... Read more answer nowAsked by Wayne Penny on November 20, 2020 10:12 pmA We have several customers that have put the SS1 in their car and been very happy with it. Will need long tube headers, and if an auto will need somewhere around 34-3600 stall.