Mechanical fuel pump flow has been one of the primary limiting factors for the aftermarket when trying to increase the power output of the GM direct injection V8 engines. The Lingenfelter Big Bore direct injection fuel pump for GM Gen V V8 applications provides an increase in fuel flow capacity over the stock LT1/L86 and LT4 fuel pumps, expanding the range of performance of these engines. At 12.0 mm in bore size, the Lingenfelter Big Bore pump flows over 30% more than the stock L86 & LT1 pump and nearly 10% more than the LT4 pump.
- Precision machined and assembled fuel pump assembly using brand new production LT1 fuel pump cores
- 12.0 mm bore
- DLC coated bore and piston
- Compatible with production LT1 and LT4 fuel pump lobes and with aftermarket higher lift fuel pump lobes
- Note – some aftermarket higher lift fuel pump camshaft lobe designs may require a lash cap to compensate for the smaller camshaft base circle.
- Note – some aftermarket higher lift fuel pump camshaft lobe designs may require a higher load spring on the pump to maintain fuel pump lifter control a revised spring on the pump
- 100% hot tested pump assemblies to confirm performance and functionality
- Individually serial numbered
- Maximum recommended operating pressure of 15 MPa or 2175 PSI
- Requires consistant low side fuel pressure of 68 PSI or greater
- Increased fuel flow allows higher power levels without having to resort to auxiliary fuel systems.
- Stock appearing.
- E85 compatible.
- Can be combined with higher lift fuel pump lobes for even greater flow rate increases.
Stock LT1 fuel pump lobe size 5.70 MM
Lingenfelter GT35 L210200215 fuel pump lobe 6.5 MM