Holley Billet Fuel Pressure Regulators are part of a complete line of fuel system products. They are precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength and durability. They feature a black bright dip anodized body and a clear bright dip anodized top for corrosion resistance. Holley Billet Fuel Pressure Regulators are available in a variety of configurations.
Dominator Series Regulators
- Used in systems with a return line back to tank
- Designed for use with the Holley® Dominator™ in-line fuel pumps or other high pressure pumps where return line is needed
- Includes fitting for manifold reference
- Adjustable from 15-65 PSI for precise fuel pressure adjustments
HP & Dominator Series
- Demand and return style regulators available.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for strength.
- Black bright dip anodized body and a clear bright dip anodized top for corrosion resistance and good looks.
- All regulators feature a 1/8″ NPT gauge port.
- Carbureted and EFI versions available.
- All regulators include a mounting bracket for easy installation.
Ultra HP & VR Series
- Can support 3,000+ HP engine applications that require high flow fuel volumes.
- EFI regulators are adjustable from 40-100 PSI base pressure.
- Carbureted regulators are adjustable from 4 to 9 PSI base pressure.
- Compatible with gasoline, methanol, and E85* (*requires draining and flushing after each race).
- 1/8″ NPT gauge port.
- Designed for use with the Holley Ultra HP and Ultra Dominator Brushless in-line fuel pumps.
- Can be referenced on a 1:1 ratio – includes a barb fitting and a -4 AN fitting for reference connection.
- 2 port regulators feature a 10 AN O-ring inlet/outlet and return.
- 4 port regulators feature a 10 AN O-ring inlet and return with (4) 8 AN O-ring outlets.