Chemical Guys Clay Bars
The detailer’s secret is out–it’s Chemical Guys clay bars! Anyone can use clay bars to restore a smooth-as-glass feel to exterior paintwork, polished metal, glass, or clear optical plastic. They are available in light, light-to-medium (“OG”), medium, or heavy-duty versions. All are designed to remove embedded surface contamination like pollution, brake dust, industrial fallout, tree sap, road tar, light water spots, and other deeply-embedded debris. They’re easy to use: just wash the car, then lubricate the area with Chemical Guys Clay Luber (sold separately) and rub with the clay bar–and Voila!—the surface is smooth-as-glass.
Why buy this product?
* Safe for use on any exterior part that is shiny or clear
* Prepares surfaces for better polishing results and a longer-lasting wax bond
* Flex-Clay Technology conforms to every curve and contour for maximum effect with every swipe
* Extra-sticky clay bar formula grabs stubborn surface contaminants
* Perfect for making windshields extra-smooth to stop wiper blade chatter and help rainwater slide off the glass
* Light-duty, blue clay bars remove light levels of embedded grime and debris
* Yellow, light-to-medium-duty, OG clay bars are classics because they work and they’re soft enough for daily drivers or show cars
* Gray, medium-duty clay bars remove intense embedded grime and debris
* Black, heavy-duty clay bars provide the fastest clay bar service on severely-contaminated paint surfaces